Protect your assets against the harshest acids, bases, chemicals, alcohols, and solvents with Lining Kote Novolac. Lining Kote Novolac is a two-part high solid epoxy enamel paint that’s both durable and flexible. It is our strongest acid resistant paint for use in highly corrosive areas.
- Lining Kote Novolac is ideal for petrochemical plants, chemical storage, lining tank interiors, structural steel exposed to chemical or acid splash, leaks, fumes, and more. It can be used when PH values range from 1-14.
- It has outstanding adhesion and strength that withstands direct impact, and is resistant to water, humidity, chemical compositions, and temperatures up to 325F°F (163°C).
- Lining Kote Novolac is a 2-part pigmented epoxy enamel that that is built to resist the toughest acids, chemicals, alcohols, and solvents. It can be easily applied with a brush, roller, or airless sprayer.
Lining Kote Novolac Benefits
- Provides unmatched protection against a broad range of concentrations of acids, bases, chemicals, alcohols, and solvents.
- Heat Resistant – Withstands high temperatures of up to 325° F (146° C).
- Tintable – Add color without compromising Lining Kote Novolac’s finish or protection.
- Lining Kote Novolac is a NO VOC formula.
Lining Kote Novolac Uses
- Ultimate corrosion protection against constant exposure to or for storage of most solvents, acids, bases, alcohols, and other corrosive chemicals.
- Specifically designed for interior use. Apply to indoor metal surfaces that are exposed to constant water pooling, or chemical splash, and containment.
- Flooring corrosion protection – Lining Kote Novolac is tough enough to withstand foot traffic.
- On concrete or on steel tanks to protect from deterioration, wear, or exposure to highly corrosive environments.
Need more information? We look forward to helping you get the best results for your project.
Lining Kote Acid/Chemical Resistance Chart For the most updated Tech Data Sheet, Application Instructions, and SDS Sheet, please contact us.
Have Any Questions?
Call us at 917-836-7816 for more information about our products or services
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 5:00PM